The Islands Group is looking for people who have a penchant for adventure, who love to travel, and who aren’t daunted with making ideas happen. At the Islands Group, we like to work hard and play hard. Think you’ll be a good fit for our company? See if you qualify for our open positions below.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT
- Female, 25-35 years old
- Bachelors degree holder, possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- With high level of integrity and good interpersonal relation skills
- Highly motivated. Can work with minimum supervision
- Must possess strong leadership, have high degree of initiative and independent judgement
- Well traveled locally and/or internationally
- With at least 3 years extensive experience as Executive Assistant to the President, Chairman or CEO in a prestigious company
- Masters in Business Administration with an emphasis on Human Resources is desirable (not Essential)
- 10 to 15 years of working experience in human resources management and / or organizational development
- Previous experience in the construction industry is desirable
- Previous experience in HR strategy development, operations and administrative design and implementation
- Previous experience with human resource management information application
- Proven experience in developing HR departments from scratch
- Familiar with the use World, Excel, power point and other Microsoft applications.
- Fluent written and spoken English, Cebuano and Tagalog.
- Result oriented driven individual
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to lead teams and empower staff
- Ability to innovate and create new concepts
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization
- 2-4 Years work experience related to planning and construction
- Must be a Licensed architect/engineer
- Proficient in Autocad sketch-up and adobe photoshop
- Knowledge in 3D max rendering is a plus
- Space planning and conceptualization skills
- With excellent in time management skills
- Keen eye for details.
- A Graduate of any 4 Year Bachelors Degree
- Preferably with related job experience
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Must have basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment
- Must have the ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external workers of the company
- Must have the ability to work in a team.
- Must be physically fit and be able to complete all assigned work efficiently.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Must be a graduate of Fashion/Clothing Technology, Fashion Merchandising, Marketing, Business or any related courses
- With at least 3 years experience as Merchandising Manager
- Possesses good analytical, leadership and organizational skills.
- Must be resourceful, creative and willing to take risks
- With discerning and anticipating skills relative to customer preferences
- Can work under tight deadline and efficiently manage multiple tasks and heavy work load
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Graduate of Fine Arts major in Interior Design or related course
- Can work with minimum supervision & under pressure
- Proficient in 2D & 3D softwares (perspective rendering)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite softwares (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge in Corel Draw
- Experience in interior design is preferred
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Graduate of Marketing, Business or any related course
- At least 2 years experience preferably in the retail environment
- Capable of formulating & implementing innovative marketing plans, product branding & conducting market research
- Shall be responsible in the management & overseeing of all day-to-day activities & operations
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong leadership & motivational abilities
- Assertive & has initiative, performs with a sense of urgency
- Computer literate
AREA SALES MANAGER
- Ability to manage and develop a positive and productive management team.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to drive and motivate performance through effective coaching skills.
- Demonstrates a strong business acumen.
- Highly organized with the ability to adapt quickly to strategic change
- Self starter, who takes the initiative.
- Has a good communication skill both written and verbal.
- Ability to train and develop the skill and knowledge of direct reports.
- Previous multi site area/retail management experience.
- 3 – 5 yrs working experience in retail
- Male/ Female
- 25 to 35 years old
- College degree in business, or a closely related field, may substitute for a portion of the required experience.
- Supervisory experiences in a retail environment a plus.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- At least 22-30 years old
- Familiar with financial statement preparation, BIR and other government reportorial requirements
- With at least 1 year of experience in all aspects of accounting functions
- Familiarity with PeachTree software an advantage
- Highly analytical & results-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal & communications skills
- Highly creative & pays close attention to details
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Professional competence in design applications (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator)
- Skills in animation and video editing is a plus
- Portfolio required
- Develop web based scripts and systems – for websites and web based administrative systems.
- Excellent programming experience
- Ability to handle projects on time and deliver expected output efficiently
- Highly experienced in e-commerce systems, CMS, WordPress
- Skills in PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX/JQUERY
- Understands how Search Engine works and have the ability to make websites more Search Engine friendly
- Experience on SEO software such as Google Analytic and other web analytical tools
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced working environment and to all levels of the organization
- Portfolio required
FRONT OFFICE STAFF
- Female 22-30 years old
- College Graduate of BS HRM, Tourism and other related courses
- Preferably with experience as Receptionist/Front Desk Staff for at least 1 year
- Good communication skills in English
- With high sense of urgency and attentive to details.
- Can work with less supervision
- Willing to work in shifts, weekends & even holidays
- Supervisory experience a plus factor
- Barista/Coffee shop crew experience an added advantage
- Age between 27-40 years old
- Must have professional driver’s license restriction code 1,2
- At least 5 years driving experience is a must.
- Can drive both manual and automatic vehicle.
- College level is acceptable.
- Familiar in Cebu City and Cebu Province is advantage
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the retail industry.
- Male or Female
- 30 to 40 yrs old
- Has solid background of Industrial Engineering
- Graduate of BA/BS college degree or its equivalent can apply but with intensive working related experience in Retail Industry.
- MBA graduate is advantage but not required.
- Demonstrates proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Experienced with other software packages including Windows, and Microsoft Office. This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process. Good facilitation skills are required.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application letter and updated resume.